I am due to reopen the clinic on April 12th 2021 in line with government guidelines, and whilst I always adhere strictly to infection prevention and control protocols, there will be a few changes to your attendance. As always I aim to make your appointment as comfortable and pleasant as possible, but ask you to be patient during this time. Here is what to expect when you visit:
- Appointments will be lengthened and bookings will be staggered to allow a full clean down of the clinic room and entrance.
- Please do not attend if you or someone you have been in contact with have had a cough, runny nose, fever, sore throat or loss of taste and smell in the last 14 days.
- If you need to reschedule your appointment because you or someone you have been in contact with has the above symptoms we will do so.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you have travelled overseas in the last 14 days.
- You will be asked to wait in the foyer with a mask on until you are called into the clinic room.
- Please do not bring anyone else with you unless it has been discussed and permitted by myself.
- Please only bring with you things that you need for the appointment.
- On entering the building you will be asked to sanitise your hands and To read and sign a COVID consent form.
- You may wear your own face mask. If you don’t have one a disposable mask will be offered to you.
- I will be wearing a face mask and visor during your treatment to protect you and myself. I will also be wearing my usual PPE of disposable aprons and non latex gloves.
- I ask you not to pay with cash, but to pay with any debit or credit card, via bank transfer.
- When you leave, a full clean down of the clinic room and entrance room will take place.
- If you have any symptoms in the next 14 days please notify me so that I can carry out a risk assessment and contact tracing.
Advanced Nurse Practitioner– Independent prescriber – NMC registered – registered nurse – aesthetics – Harley trained – insured – wrinkles – dermal fillers – microneedling – skincare – Frinton – lips – cheeks – marionette lines – nasolabial folds – beauty – Walton on the Naze – Holland on Sea – Clacton – Clacton on Sea – Frinton-On-Sea – Colchester – Harwich – aesthetics – Frinton – fillers – Obagi – skin care – Mole checks – Cryotherapy – moles – skin tags – skin boosters