Terms of service
Before booking a treatment with Happy Face Aesthetics please ensure that you have read and understood our terms of service.
- Deposit and cancellation Policy
- A £50 consultation fee will be taken at the time of you booking a consultation. This is redeemable against any injectable, microneedling or peel treatment. It is not redeemable against any cosmeceuticals or medical grade skin care. If you decide not to go ahead with any treatments the consultation fee is non refundable.
- Failure to cancel or reschedule an appointment at least 24 hours prior to your appointment will result in the loss of your consultation fee. This means that we will take another consultation fee for your appointment should you wish to rebook.
- If you wish to use medical grade skin care, we will take a £100 fee for the cost of the 1 hour Skin Magic Clinic consultation. This is a non redeemable fee. Failure to cancel or reschedule your consultation at least 24 hours prior to your appointment will result in the loss of this fee.
- At the time of booking a face to face treatment appointment we will take a 50% deposit towards the total cost of your treatment. This allows us to prescribe and buy in your products and plan our diary to accommodate you. Failure to cancel or reschedule your appointment at least 24 hours prior to your appointment will result in the loss of this depositis.
- If for some reason, we need to cancel your appointment, any deposit or fee will be refunded to you or transferred to your next appointment.
- We will inform you of any preparation required prior to your appointment and reserve the right to refuse treatment if continuing will risk your health, wellbeing or satisfactory results of treatment.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment. If you are too late to carry out your treatment in a reasonable and safe time we will cancel your appointment and ask you to rebook. You may loose any deposit.
- As the clinic room is within a residential property we ask to remain outside until you are invited in. We aim to leave extra time for each appointment so that the last patients has left and the room has been cleaned down before you arrive, however in rare cases you may need to wait a little longer. We aim to telephone you if this happens.
- If there is an emergency in the clinic we will call you and reschedule your appointment. We understand that this is inconvenient for you, but hope you will be empathetic to our situation.
- We ask you attend the appointment on your own and without children. If you should need someone with you please ensure that they are over the age of 18 years old. The only exception to this rule is for teenagers younger that 18 who are attending the Skin Magic Clinic, in which case they must be accompanies by and adult.
- You can pay by cash, credit card, debit card or Stripe. Any payments required must be cleared before your treatment appointment.
- We do not keep your credit of debit card details.
- You will be informed of the total cost of your treatment before you commit should any further costs be incurred this will be discussed with you at your appointment.
- If you purchase a Mesmerising Package you may spread the cost of your treatment over the course of 6 months to 1 year with a 10% discount for the total cost of your plan. Each treatment must be pain in full before you receive them.
- Treatment Packages
- Each treatment in a course must be paid in full before you receive the treatment.you must have completed the course within 1 year of planning your package.
- If you do not attend and appointment, fail to cancel or reschedule within 24 hours prior to your appointment that treatment in the course will be forfeit.
- We will refund or reschedule your treatment for valid medical reasons.
- We reserve the right to refuse treatment if we think it would be unsuitable or dangerous for the patient.
- We refuse the right to refuse treatment if we feel we cannot meet your expectations or have been abusive to any member of staff.
- It is the patients’ responsibility to ensure that we receive all relevant medical detail prior to each treatment. Happy face aesthetics will no be liable for any adverse events as a result of the patient failing to disclose relevant medical history.
- Happy Face Aesthetics will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including and without limitation, loss of profit),or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with it’s provision of any goods an/or services to the patient.
- The patient agrees to comply with all instructions and recommendations prior to and after treatment. Nothing in these terms of business shall exclude or limit Happy Face Aesthetics liability for death or personal injury resulting from Happy Face Aesthetics negligence.
- Happy Face Aesthetics aims to treat patients with the utmost care, adhere to national guidelines and within our code of professional conduct, if you have a complaint about any aspect of your treatment we would encourage you to make a complaint within 3 months. We would prefer that you make your complaint via email, but will assist you in putting your complaint into writing if it is not possible for you to do so.
- We will support you through the complaints process and welcome the opportunity to improve on our service.
- We aim to respond to your complaint in writing within 20 working days. You may be asked to attend the clinic to discuss your complaint and in order to agree a resolution or provide you with an explanation.
- We are insure by Hamilton Fraser and any complains that cannot be resolved in-house will be referred to them to assist the patient and clinic.
When you supply your personal details to Happy Face Aesthetics they are stored and processed for the reasons following:
- We need to collect personal information about your health in order to provide you with the best possible treatment. Your requesting treatment and our agreement to provide that care constitutes a contract. You can, of course, refuse to provide the information, but if you were to do that we would not be able to provide treatment.
- We have a “Legitimate Interest” in collecting that information, because without it we couldn’t do our job effectively and safely.
- We think that it is important that we can contact you in order to confirm your appointments with us or to update you on matters related to your medical care. This constitutes “Legitimate Interest”, but this time it is in your legitimate interest.
- Provided we have your consent, we may occasionally send you general health information in the form of articles, advice or newsletters. You may withdraw this consent at any time.
Happy Face Aesthetics has a legal obligation to retain your records for 8 years after your most recent appointment. After this period you can ask us to delete your records. Otherwise, we will retain your records indefinitely in order that we can provide you with the best possible care should you see us again or wish us to transfer your records to another clinic.
Your data is stored:
- electronically (“in the cloud”), using a specialist medical records service. This provider has given us their assurances that they are fully compliant with the General Data Protection Regulations. Access to this data is password protected, and the passwords are changed regularly.
- On my password protected computer which is backed up regularly, and is locked within my home.
We will never share your data with anyone who does not need access without your written consent. Only the following people/agencies will have routine access to your data other than us:
- The medical records service (Clever Clinic) who store and process the files.
- The online appointment booking service (Calendly) who store and process the files (GDPR compliant).
You can find out more about your rights under data protection legislation from the Information Commissioner’s Office website: http://www.ico.org.uk.
Advanced Nurse Practitioner– Independent prescriber – NMC registered – registered nurse – aesthetics – Harley trained – insured – wrinkles – dermal fillers – microneedling – skincare – Frinton – lips – cheeks – marionette lines – nasolabial folds – beauty – Walton on the Naze – Holland on Sea – Clacton – Clacton on Sea – Frinton-On-Sea – Colchester – Harwich – aesthetics – Frinton – fillers – Obagi – skin care – Mole checks – Cryotherapy – moles – skin tags – skin boosters – Mole checks – cryotherapy – cryosurgery – ear irrigation – ear wax – wellness clinic – biotin – B12 – Vitamin C – Vitamin